- Thursday: Valentine's Dinner at The French Market with the Standard Quartet.
- Friday: Dinner music at The French Market with Godfrey and Guy.
- Saturday: Valentine's Weekend Swing Dance with Tea for Two at Northwest Unitarian Universalist Congregation.
- Sunday: Leading the music for a church service at Northwest Unitarian Universalist Congregation.
- Sunday: Teaching a song I wrote to the children at NWUUC.
- Sunday: Leading the Zen Tea Jam.
- Monday: Subbing in a Sentimental Journey Orchestra rehearsal.
Busy is good, right? Right? That's okay. Musicians like to complain. If I didn't have any gigs this weekend, I'd be complaining about that!